About Room in the Inn
In coordination with other congregations in Clarksville-Montgomery County, Room in the Inn provides safe shelter and meals for our neighbors struggling with homelessness during the coldest months of the year. During this time of COVID, we will be providing financial assistance to allow our neighbors to stay in motels rather than in our gym. Volunteers can provide sack suppers and breakfasts. Monetary donations are welcome - please specify the funds are for Room in the Inn.
For more information, email FPC-Outreach.
Dates of Operation
This program will operate from December through February this winter.
- Crisis Intervention Center: 931.648.1000
- Dept. of Human Services: 931.648.5500
- Grace Assistance: 217 S. Third Street, 931.648.9090
- Old Firehouse Day Shelter: 931.542.0381
- People Helping People: 931.220.2873
- WIC - Women, Infants, & Children: 931.551.8777