We believe that music-making is transformational. Musical participation expresses our love for God, affirms and teaches our beliefs, strengthens faithful relationships, exposes our strengths and growing edges in a safe space, and inspires discipleship beyond these church walls. All ages are welcome to join us in one of our choirs or come talk to our director about contributing your artistic talents in other ways.
Favorite Hymns and Songs
Visit our music favorites playlist to get a sample of our music team in action!Favorite Hymns and Songs
Opportunities with FPC Music
- For adults of all ages and high school students.
- Choir sings anthems every Sunday morning at the 10:00 am service, incorporating various styles and varying difficulty.
- We offer special concerts and special music throughout the year, particularly during Advent and Lent.
- We rehearse from 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm each Wednesday evening
- Play regularly during the 10:00 am service.
- Rehearse from 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm each Wednesday evening.
- We are always looking for instramentalists and singers who are willing to offer their talents for preludes, offertories, or interludes in our Sunday morning services.